Frequently Asked Questions

How do I submit an announcement for a birth, engagement, wedding or anniversary?

Posted: Apr. 1, 2020 12:01 am

Engagement, wedding and birth announcements should be submitted at least two weeks before the desired publication date, and anniversaries should be submitted at least one week before. Please include a daytime phone number and/or email address for any questions we may have.

The information may be submitted in several ways.

You can fill out the online form:

• Click here for engagement form

• Click here for wedding form

• Click here for anniversary form

• Click here for birth form

You can also have the form mailed to you by calling our office at (573) 221-2800 or by emailing; or write the information yourself and email it to or by mail to The Courier-Post, 200 N. 3rd Street, Hannibal, MO 63401. The information will be tailored to fit the newspaper's style of writing.

Photos may be sent by email or mail. Put your mailing address on the back of the photo if you want it returned to you.



In Case You Missed It

Meal program adds a drive-through lane
Staff and volunteers with the Hannibal Nutrition Center have found new ways to help ensure seniors in Hannibal and New London receive a meal after temporarily closing their dining area in response to the COVID-19 pandemic