Quincy University hosted its 155th Commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 12. The 2018 graduating class is comprised of 223 undergraduates with an additional 24 graduate degree recipients.
Former St. Louis Mayor, Francis G. Slay J.D. ‘77, delivered this year’s commencement address. Slay served the people of St. Louis as their 45th mayor, from 2001 to 2017.
Local graduates include:
• Simran Chahal, BS, Accounting
• Paige Cummins, BA, English
• Kristin Hampton, BSN, Nursing
• Gretchen Webster, BSN, Nursing
• Orliviae Murphy, BS, Human Services
• Jennifer Frame, BSN, Nursing
• Bowen Juette, BSN, Nursing
• Jordan Ragar, BA, Sign Language Interpretation
• Abigail Conn, BSN, Nursing
• Case Doyle, BS, Management
Founded in 1860 by Franciscan friars, Quincy University (www.quincy.edu) is a Catholic, co-educational, residential university offering undergraduate, graduate, and adult education programs that integrate liberal arts, active learning, practical experience Franciscan values.