HANNIBAL | First place winners of the Hannibal Jaycees Cornhole Tournament on July 4 were Buddha Hawkins and Matthew Troxell, both of Monroe City, Mo.
Additional winners were:
• Second place - Brett Van Fleet and Derrick Bostic, of Augusta, Ill.
• Third - Lucas Logsdon of La Grange, Mo., and Josh Hunsaker of Quincy, Ill.
• Fourth - Brian Jones and Louie Stompe of Jerseyville, Ill.
• Tie for fifth – T.J. Painter of Fort Madison, Iowa, and Chad Taylor of Burlington, Iowa
• Tie for fifth - Joe Lake from Wisconsin and Bill Kennedy of Philadelphia, Mo. Lake dedicated his win to his father, Howard Lake of Philadelphia, Mo.
See photo gallery for the winners' pictures.