Following a sunny Friday, clouds and a chance of rain will dominate the weekend’s weather forecast in Northeast Missouri.


Following a sunny Friday, clouds and a chance of rain will dominate the weekend’s weather forecast in Northeast Missouri.
After a 30 percent chance of rain Saturday afternoon, the best chance of showers - 70 percent - comes Saturday night. There will be a 40 percent chance of more rain Sunday.
Wouldn’t you know, sunshine returns Monday and is expected to be seen all week. With that sunshine will be come higher temperatures each day, reaching 75 degrees by Thursday.