The following calendar entries are from the Hannibal Courier-Post
Wednesday, March 24
• The Hannibal Lions Club will meet at noon at the Golden Corral Restaurant, 3913 McMaster’s Ave., in Hannibal.
• Chess Club, Hannibal Free Public Library, 1 p.m. 200 S. Fifth St., 221-0222.
• Cancer and End-of-Life Care is the topic of this year’s Hospice Foundation of America annual Living with Grief teleconference at 12:30 p.m. in the auditorium of Blessing Hospital at 11th Street, Quincy, Ill. (217) 223-8400, Ext. 4830
• Alliance for Building Community (ABC) will hold its fifth annual Community Building Celebration at 7:15 a.m. at the Quincy Holiday Inn. (217) 223-8380 or email@example.com.
• The city table tennis championships will be at 7 p.m. at the Quincy Park District, 13th and Washington, second floor. Contact (217) 223-2536 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• American Red Cross volunteer orientation program, 6 p.m, Red Cross office, 3000 N. 23rd. Quincy, Ill. Information (217) 222-2477.
• The Police and Fire Retirement Board will meet at 8:30 a.m. in council chambers at Hannibal City Hall.
• The Traffic Committee will meet at 9 a.m. in the parks department office at Hannibal City Hall.
• The Hannibal High school Booster Club will meet at 6 p.m. in the Hannibal High School cafeteria.