HANNIBAL | Hannibal Regional Hospital and Hannibal Regional Medical Group are changing entrances until further notice.
Hannibal Regional officials say the measure is part of the planning to slow the spread of COVID-19. The changes involve:
• Fever/virus entrance: Patients with fever, cough and shortness of breath should use the fever/ virus entrance east of the Emergency Department. Team members will be at the entrance to assist patients.
• Surgery patients: All surgery patients must enter on the southwest side of the hospital. All patients and visitors will be screened for illness.
• Patient discharge: All hospital inpatients will be discharged through the hospital loading/ unloading zone on the southwest side of the hospital.
• The north entrance of Hannibal Regional Medical Group is to be used for Hannibal Regional Infusion Center patients only.
• All other patients and visitors should use the main Hannibal Regional Medical Group entrance.
For information, visit hannibalregional.org/coronavirus.