Investigators from the Missouri State Fire Marshal’s Office have ruled that a Sunday afternoon fire in Hannibal was “incendiary.”
The Hannibal Fire Department was dispatched to a reported structure fire at 1023 Valley St. at 1:37 p.m. Upon arrival, fire crews found a shed fully engulfed in flames. The fire was extinguished with very minimal damage to the home, but the shed was a total loss.
The property is owned and occupied by Mark Blackwell and Brandi Wilson and their two children. No one was injured in the fire.
Firefighters were on scene for just over an hour. Marion County Ambulance District was on scene for support.