Twelve men were winners in the two flights at the horseshoe tournament Saturday, July 27, during the Marion County Fair in Palmyra, Mo.
Danny Lucas, who hosted the tournament this year for the first time, reported approximately 24 men on 12 teams competed.
Winners of A Flight were:
• First - Steve Spidle and Terry Murray
• Second - Jim Spidle Sr. and Charlie Smith
• Third - Jim Spidle Jr. and Dan Hubbard
Winners of B Flight were:
• First - Walter McFall and Johnny Honeycutt
• Second - Donald Lucas and Jake Dent
• Third - Tommy McDonald and Albert Honeycutt