|
|
Hannibal Courier - Post - Hannibal, MO
  • Electrical short causes smoke in home

  • No one was injured when tree limbs on a power line created a short that caused a transformer fire in the 2300 block of Bird Street in Hannibal on Tuesday morning.
    • email print
  • No one was injured when tree limbs on a power line created a short that caused a transformer fire in the 2300 block of Bird Street in Hannibal on Tuesday morning.
    Firefighters were dispatched at 9:55 a.m. on the report of a residence filling with smoke.
    It was unclear if the short might have damaged the residence’s air conditioning unit, or other appliances.
    Firefighters used an exhaust fan to help remove smoke from the home.
      • calendar