|
|
Hannibal Courier - Post - Hannibal, MO
  • Days Gone By 1905

    • email print
  • Storrs Ice & Coal Co. Riverside shed in 1905. The building was demolished in 1980. Photo by Tomlinson. Building labeled Coal Shed & Wagon Shed & Barn No. 8. Tower in the rear is a coal elevator. Photo originally contributed by Isabel Hogg and now part of the Hannibal Arts Council's Hannibal as History collection.
      • calendar