- Christmas dinner
- Posted Dec. 25, 2012 midnight
- When LulaBelle's restaurant prepared and served its traditional free Christmas dinner Tuesday, Dec. 25, nearly 700 dinners were delivered. Many people also were served in the dining room.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- A Little Salt: One very gullible man
- Pictures, ceramics, jewelry int Downtown Hannibal Art Fair
- Morgan 'blessed by teaching Bible classes'
- Who was Riverside Cemetery's Confederate soldier?
- Saluting a soldier
- Sanders leaving home town for Louisiana
- City, business owner discuss strategy regarding 213 Broadway
- Project progress: Sidewalk poured in 300 block
- Prayer Warriors
- Renovations moving forward at Hannibal’s county courthouse
- The wine process
- Read more top stories